On March 12, 2019 at I.F. Kuras Institute of Political and Ethnic Studies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the roundtable on topic “Presidential Elections – 2019 in conditions of Socio-Political contradictions and external influences” will be held.
Questions for discussion
- Democratic electoral practices in war conditions
- Motivation of Electoral Participation: Sociological and Political Studies
- Russian and Euro-Atlantic influence on Ukrainian elections
- Election technologies in Ukraine: old methods and new forms
- Post-election scenarios for national development
The beginning: at 11.00 at the address: Kiev, General Almazov street., 8, 2nd floor, cab. 202
Directions: st. Metro “Pechersk” or from st. Metro “Arsenal” trols. № 38, busses №. 55, 62 to the bus-stop “General Almazov Street”.
Those, wishing to take part in, can confirm their participation in the round table by March 7, 2019, at the email email@example.com, or by 285-77-22 (Loboda Svetlana Ivanivna), indicating the surname, name, place of work and position, degree (if any), contacts.