WE INVITE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WORK OF THE INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE
We invite you to participate in the work of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “European Orientations of Political and Spiritual Consolidation of Ukrainian Society”, which will be held on June 1-2, 2023 in Pereiaslav.
Co-organizers of the scientific event:
- Hryhorii Skovoroda University in Pereiaslav
- Istanbul Science and Culture Foundation (Turkey)
- Kuras Institute of Political and Ethnic Studies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Council of Young Scientists of the Kuras Institute of Political and Ethnic Studies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Work is planned in the following directions:
- social consolidation as a subject of political analysis;
- political-institutional and legal conditions of consolidation of Ukrainian society in the context of European democratic guidelines;
- problems of public administration: the balance between centralization and decentralization of power;
- legal and political-ethical aspects of interaction between government and society;
- modernization of Ukrainian culture, spirituality, education and mentality;
- problems of national consolidation as a factor in the preservation of the European Ukrainian nation in the conditions of the Russian-Ukrainian war;
- national and cultural identity of Ukraine as a component of the European community: axiological and historical aspects.
Working languages of the conference: Ukrainian, Polish, English.
Applications for participation are accepted until May 19, 2023.