ACCEPTANCE OF MANUSCRIPTS OF ARTICLES FOR PUBLICATION IN NEXT ISSUE OF POLITICAL STUDIES JOURNAL IS IN PROGRESS
The journal “Political Studies” is a professional scientific edition on political sciences.
The founder of the journal is the Kuras Institute of Political and Ethnic Studies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
The thematic direction of the publication is represented by the following headings:
- Theory and history of political science. Political philosophy.
- Political institutions and processes. Political sociology.
- Political culture and ideology. Political psychology.
- Problems of global political development. Basics of national security of the state.
- Ethno-political and ethno-state science.
Manuscripts of articles for the next issue of the journal will be accepted by the editors until October 14, 2022. Publication will be made until November 30.
Articles are published on a free of charge and royalty-free basis.
The journal is included in the list of academic publications of Ukraine in political sciences, specialty 052 – “Political Science”, category “B” (decree of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 04/07/2022 No. 320).
Information for authors. Requirements for manuscripts of articles
Grounds of the journal’s editorial policy
E-mail address of the editorial office: firstname.lastname@example.org