On December 22, 2022, during the meeting of the Institute’s academic council, a cooperation agreement was signed between the Volodymyr Vynnychenko Central Ukrainian State Pedagogical University and the Kuras Institute of Political and Ethnic Studies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
The subject of the agreement was the combination of efforts of institutions for joint activities in the scientific, educational and social spheres in the following areas:
- exchange of scientific information, materials of international and all-Ukrainian conferences, monographic literature and professional publications, as well as special computer programs;
- participation in the development of joint research programs, the work of scientific conferences and symposia;
- professional development of scientific and pedagogical personnel;
Signing the agreement
- reviewing scientific and scientific-pedagogical products, scientific-methodical developments at the request of the Parties;
- creation of conditions for the publication of scientific products within the limits of scientific research work plans and publishing capabilities of the Parties;
- providing the opportunity for employment if there are vacancies and fulfilling the conditions of competitive selection.
Oleg Rafalskiy and Yevgen Sobol exchange copies of the agreement
On behalf of the Kuras Institute of Political and Ethnic Studies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Oleg Rafalskiy, the director, and Yevgen Sobol, the rector of the Volodymyr Vynnychenko Central Ukrainian State Pedagogical University.